Army Skillport Login
The Army Skillport Login is a site that soldiers can use to gain more education through online classes. Now, you doubtless came to this site becuase you were a bit confused as to how you were going to find the army skillport login. Well, don't feel bad, the army skillport login doesn't exactly look like something the government is particularily proud of, or has put a lot of effort into designing. All joking aside, the important thing is that you want to know how to log on to the army skillport. We have made this site for that exact purpose, so don't go wandering off.
On this site, we have four main section that you can use to your benefit. You may already be able to see a short video playing about how to log into the site. You could either use that, or the set of instructions below it that give you a step-by-step overview of what needs to be done to successfully log on. The rest of the site is made up of a section about resetting your login password for the army skillport, and a collection of useful information for contacting further help with the skillport program.
The Army Skillport Login:
1. In order to get logged in, you should know where to go first. https://usarmy.skillport.com/skillportfe/custom/login/usarmy/login.action This site is the army skillport login that you need to use to access your account.
2. Once you are here, you will see that the page has a left-hand side that is dedicated to the login. Go here and type in your AKO username first.
3. With this done, you can go on to type your Army e-learning password into the section marked as such. Be careful when typing it in, or you may have to do the whole thing again.
4. Simply click on the grey button just below the login boxes to complete the process. If you had no trouble with your password or username, you should be on your way from here. If you had trouble with your password, please see the instructions below for help.
1. If you had trouble with your password, there is a way to get it reset so you can still access your account. If you need to do this, simply go to the same site linked above in the other step 1.
2. On this page, you will not notice at first the right link you need to use to reset your password, simply becuase it doesn't look like a link. Under the login boxes and login button, you will see a note written in red. What looks like the last line of this note is actually a "forgot password" link, even though it is red like the note. click on this link.
3. This link brings you to a site exclusive to skillport. This site's password reset system is remarkably simple. The first step in getting your new password is to type your AKO ID into the only place you can on the page.
4. Next, you need to just press the button that says "send new password" below all the text. You will get an email at your AKO address telling you what your new password is.
1. For live help, visit this page: http://support.skillsoft.com/armyhelp/
Shortcut to Army Skillport Login page here...
How to log into the Army Skillport page
Instructions to help you reset your Skillport password
A link for live help
Your opinion of Army Skillport:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...